First in Care Home Health Agency is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator for their fast paced Private Duty Home Health Agency.
Looking for a vibrant, outgoing person to coordinate senior care caregiver schedules. Available to work “on call”, nights and weekends. Come and work in a friendly office, which is locally owned and operated.
Enjoy competitive pay, flexible hours. Staff training and support provided!
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and implementation of scheduling compatible caregivers that provide senior care at home. The Scheduling Coordinator position is a Full Time Position.
Interested in this great opportunity? Read below for more details about the position:
- Schedule caregiver staff for hours of service on new client and open hours/shifts on existing cases. Provide consistency in caregiver scheduling.
- Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for schedules and senior care at home client information.
- Confirm client schedules with Caregivers and inform team of completed schedule.
- Ensure that all Schedules are added to the scheduling system.
- Maintain documentation on Scheduling Software.
- Work closely with Client Care Coordinator for Client Scheduling needs.
- Recognize and reward good job performance recognition.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and employees; assuring clients and employees’ confidentiality.
- Refer Client and Caregiver issues or complaints to our team for follow up.
- Communicate and reinforce First in Care Home Health Agency’s policies and procedures.
- On-call evenings and weekends, as directed.
- Keep on-call materials current with client information, instructions and directions, current roster of care and roster of active direct care staff.
- Answer the telephone.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team.
- Communicate and refer important matters to appropriate team members.
- High school diploma and two years of experience in an office setting, preferably in home health or home care.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) applications, scheduling systems and other health care industry related software.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally and in writing.
- Ability to remain flexible, positive, calm and maintain a sense of humor; and present a professional image.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow through in work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines.
- Work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
- Must be able to maintain verbal and written communication with co-workers, leadership team, supervisors, clients, family members, vendors and all business associates within or outside the agency.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to exceptional client service.