First In Care Home Health Agency, Inc.
Private Home Health Agency is looking for a Scheduler
Full-time position with rotating weekends. Must be experienced in home health or senior community facilities office/administration.
Please read BEFORE applying.
- High school diploma, or equivalent. (Required)
- CPR Card (Required)
- TB Test (Required. Within a year and annually)
- Health Statement (Required)
- Level II Background Screening (Required)
- Social Security Card (or valid green card. Required)
- Must be at least 18 years old (Required)
- Must be able to provide references. (Required)
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Being punctual is extremely important.
- Experience as a home health Scheduler- preferred but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High level of Empathy – Aptitude to deal effectively with high levels of stress and communicate effectively in those situations.
- Ability to multitask, ensuring the completion of many tasks and reports throughout the day.
- Basic, functional knowledge of computer/technology skills including, but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel and navigation of company website.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Requires being on-call some weekdays and every other weekend. (Required)
- At times may have to cover cases if unable to get the case filed.
- Office hours are 8a-5p, however, overtime may be required at times.
- Provide patients with answers to basic questions about the company.
- Connect patients with the right department for more specific questions.
- Leave every patient feeling “wowed” by the level of service.
- Meet and ideally exceed team goals.
- Bilingual strongly preferred but not required.
- Must work every other weekend. (Required)