First In Care Home Health Agency, Inc.
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Work for one of the top-rated agencies in Manatee County
First in Care Home Health Agency has openings for SKILLED, and STRONG caregivers. We have shifts to fill for one-on-one care with individual clients; we need caregivers for all shifts, including mornings, days, nights, overnights, weekdays, and weekends. Start working right away!
Pay Rate: Based on experience and work history
We are currently accepting applications for Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at First In Care Private Home Health Agency & Concierge Services. Full-time positions available, including 12hr shifts, overnights, and weekends.
*******Please read qualifications BEFORE applying **********
Anna Maria Island – Home Health Aide Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying the nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and
- nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (provided by First In Care)
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Enjoy the following perks:
- Industry-leading WEEKLY pay with option for direct deposit
- Great starting hourly wage including shift differentials for short and weekend shifts
- WE HAVE PLENTY OF HOURS/SHIFTS TO KEEP YOU BUSY
- One-on-one, individualized client care
- Flexible schedule (short shifts, long shifts, morning, evenings, weekdays, .weekends – we have it all!)
- Large service area
- You choose where and when you work!
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and designated holidays
- Supportive, caring office staff to help you succeed throughout your career (we pride ourselves on our professionalism, communication skills, and organized processes)
- RN on staff to continually help you learn and perfect your clinical skills
- Mileage reimbursement when transporting clients and or running errands
- Quick hiring process
- Employee referral bonus program – get paid to refer your friends
Anna Maria Island – Home Health Aide Qualifications:
- Current and valid driver’s license or State ID (Required)
- Social Security Card or valid green card (Required)
- Proof or Auto insurance
- CPR card (Required)
- TB Test (required Within a year and redone annually)
- Health Statement, physical (Required must be done within 6 months of application)
- Level II Background Screening (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation (Required)
- Must be at least 18 years old (Required)
- Must provide references (Required 2 work and 1 personal)
- Must work every other weekend (Required)
- Must take and pass the Home Health Aide Competency Test
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Please, No Walk-Ins.
- Please, Apply Online.
- If you meet the qualifications, a Human Resources team member will give you a call to schedule a date and time for an interview and for you to take a Home Health Aide test. The test takes approximately 45 minutes.
- When your interview/test date and time are scheduled, please be on time.
- Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions or concerns.