Being discharged from the hospital or returning home after a stay at a care facility is oftentimes just the first step on the long road to recovery. This can be a pivotal time for many individuals, and this is especially true when it comes to the elderly. First In Care can step in to provide you and your loved one the care they will most assuredly need during their transition from hospital to home.
Our rehabilitation assistance care includes:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Escorted Transportation to Necessary Follow-up Appointments
- Medication Management and Supervision
- Performing Light Housekeeping
- Stimulating Conversation and Companionship
- Customized Grocery Lists in Accordance with Dietary Needs and Preferences
- Meal Preparation and Cooking
- Recovery Progress Reports
- Assistance with their Physical Therapy Exercise Plan
Let the expert team at First In Care assist you in creating a customized and personalized plan of care that will facilitate a successful recovery and provide a safe environment for rest and recuperation.
Benefits of Our Rehabilitation Assistance Care Services
After a hospital stay or when returning from a care facility, readjusting to the daily routine of life back home can be stressful and increase the risk of re-admission. To help make this transition much easier and safer, the services made available through First In Care can benefit you in the following ways:
- Monitored care leading to a successful recovery
- Peace of mind for the family
- Staying informed on your loved one’s wellbeing
- Coordination of care (doctors, nurses, care managers, etc.)
First In Care has been providing senior care in people’s homes since 2006.
All of our trained caregivers are insured for your peace of mind. Each of our caregivers completes a training program to deliver individualized senior care. Not only do we focus on providing the right kind of care, but we do so with compassion and understanding.
Our compassionate caregivers assist elderly clients with the familiar activities of daily living like shopping, cooking, showering, and more. We even help with errands and transportation to and from appointments.
Learn about the many ways your family members can benefit from our senior care services.
Types of Senior Care We Offer
- Companionship Care
- Personal Care
- Meals & Nutrition
- Household Duties & Chores
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care Support Services
- 24 Hour Care
Your first and only call should be with First in Care!
Seniors in Bradenton deserve a chance to gracefully age in place while enjoying the comfort and independence that living in their own home provides. If you have an aging loved one that might benefit from our home care services, call First In Care today at 941-541-3356, and we’ll promptly schedule an initial in-home assessment to discuss your senior’s needs.