First In Care Home Health Agency, Inc.
Pay Rate: Based on experience and work history
We are currently accepting applications for Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) at First In Care Private Home Health Agency & Concierge Services. Full-time positions available, including 12hr shifts, overnights, and weekends.
*******Please read qualifications BEFORE applying **********
East Manatee County – Home Health Aide Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying the nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and
- nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (provided by First In Care)
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
East Manatee County – Home Health Aide Qualifications:
- Must work every other weekend. (Required)
- CPR Card (Required)
- Current and Valid Drivers License (If transporting clients DL must be without speeding or moving violations in the past 3 years)
- Proof of Auto Insurance (if transporting clients)
- TB Test (Required. Within a year and redone annually)
- Health Statement (Required)
- Level II Background Screening (Required)
- Social Security Card (or valid green card. Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation (Required)
- Must be at least 18 years old (Required)
- Must be able to provide references. (Required)
- Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Have good personal hygiene and maintain a professional appearance while working. ( Nails short and clean, hair needs to be in natural colors, tattoos must be covered, piercings must be covered and wear closed-toe shoes)
- Being punctual is extremely important.
- Please, No Walk-Ins.
- Please, Apply Online.
- If you meet the qualifications, a Human Resources team member will give you a call to schedule a date and time for an interview and for you to take a Home Health Aide test. The test takes approximately 45 minutes.
- When your interview/test date and time are scheduled, please be on time.
- Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions or concerns.