First In Care Home Health Agency, Inc.
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Work for one of the top-rated agencies in Manatee County
First in Care Home Health Agency has openings for Transportation Aide.
Pay Rate: Based on experience and work history
*******Please read qualifications BEFORE applying **********
Manatee County – Transporation Aide Qualifications:
MUST have a clean driving record with proof of Insurance to be eligible for this position
The vehicle must be clean and in good working order
You must have a valid state driver’s license with no more than three (3) entries; counting accidents, moving violations
You must have effective verbal and written English communication skills
You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving others
You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
Have a current/active CPR certification
Current TB and physical within 6 months of application date
Level 2 background
Manatee County – Transporation Aide Job Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with transporting clients and customers to/from appointments and errands
- Promote a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for customers and clients
- Building relationships that bring joy into the lives of our clients, customers, and co-workers
- Clients and customers will be happier and healthier – all because of YOU!
- Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment
- Confirm doctors’ appointments for customers and/or clients, when requested by management Assist in arranging and providing transportation to/from appointments, community events, and others as needed
- Ensure that the following items are in the transport vehicle prior to the start of the trip
- Monitor daily documentation and filing
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics Utilize proper body mechanics when transporting residents and/or clients
- Assist in the orientation and training of other staff, as requested
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned
You’ll also be indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted when within a facility, medical provider’s office, etc.
You’ll be around clients, other co-workers, residents, and their guests
You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
For more information, please contact our office at 941-746-8400